The Knowsley Housing Options team can help you with a range of housing including:
- General housing advice - social and private housing
- Homelessness Prevention - including problems with a landlord and relationship breakdowns
- Homelessness Assessment - your rights and temporary solutions
- Help in accessing Housing Associations properties
- Debt Advice - any debts restricting access to housing or threatening current housing
- Bond Scheme - to help with private rented housing
- Overcrowding - living an overcrowding home
- Under-occupation - not using every bedroom in your home and want to move, we can
help make it happen
There may be a million reasons why someone sleeps rough for one night. There is no reason for anyone to sleep rough a second night.
Tell us about a rough sleeper on 0300 123 2041 and we will do the rest.