Supported accommodation providers specialising in support for 16/17 year olds in Knowsley
- Crash Bed – bed spaces within a household, young person has his/her own room but will share all other amenities with family, age range 16-17 years of age, 24 hour access, provider Local Solutions, referrals via HOS, telephone 0800 694 0280 maximum stay 10 days
- Shelagh Delaney – 5 self contained furnished flats, available on a shot term emergency basis, age range 16- 21 years of age, provider SHAP 0151 443 0738, access via a referral from a key agency ( eg key agency HOS, YOS, CSC ) The unit is staffed 24 hours with support staff on duty until 5.00pm with security personnel overnight. Residents provided with 2 meals a day, breakfast and evening meal, service charge applies.
- Supported Lodgings – 17 bed spaces within a household, young person has his/her own room but will share all other amenities with the family. Age range is 16- 25 years of age, provider Local Solutions 0151 559 1695 access via referral from a key agency or self referral . Upon placement, young person is allocated a support – coordinator. Placements available for up to 2 years, however in some cases can be longer.
- Octavia Court – 17 unfurnished flats within same scheme as Shelagh Delaney, provider SHAP 01744736750 age range 16-25 years of age access by completion of a SHAP supported accommodation application form. Benefits from 24 hour staffing, accommodation available for up to 2 years, however the aim of the service is to help residents achieve independence an to move on with that time.
- Barn Hey – 15 unfurnished flats located in Kirkby, provider SHAP 01744736750 age range 16 – 25 years of age, access completion of a SHAP supported accommodation application form. Supported accommodation for young who are at risk of homelessness for up to 2 years. The service supports young people to develop the skills they need to live independently.