What if I need temporary accommodation?

If you have nowhere to stay the Housing Options may have a duty to place you in temporary accommodation. If so you will be placed in a Knowsley crash bed. While you are staying in the crash bed you will receive help and support in getting ready to move on into your own accommodation

You will also be given help and advice to enable you to make your stay a short as possible.

You will remain in temporary accommodation for at least 10 days to allow Children Social Care to complete a Child In Need assessment.