If you already rent privately

If you already rent privately, we can help and advise you your right to stay in your home depends on the tenancy agreement you have. We need to see the agreement before we can advise you correctly. If your landlord did not give you an agreement when you moved in, we can advise on your rights to remain in the property.

Since 6th April 2007, when a Landlord or Letting Agent issues a new or renews an Assured Short hold Tenancy where a deposit is involved, such deposit must be protected by a government approved scheme. If you are having problems getting your deposit back we can also advise you on this.